Wednesday 31 March 2010

CAS Valentine

Hello
A quick Valentines card for you today. I know I'm either a little bit late, or very early making this, but I think that is my longest sentiment so I had to use that rub-on. This card is more about the flower anyway. I think I'm developing a thing for making paper flowers. Directions for this flower come from Dawn over at youtube. Mine is flattened out quite a bit because I used a bigger brad and it looked odd squished up.- The rub-on came free with a magazine I bought quite a while ago, but is by a company called Letraset. (When I checked the site I couldn't get past the home page so I'm not sure if that link is very helpful.)
- The flower is made using doodlebug paper.

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute! I think you just got the "jump" on Valentines (I did one the other day too). Love the flower. And I like the fact you didn't use any red. Great card.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Very elegant in black and white!

Cindy said...

Very cute! I love the Doodlebug paper, there stuff ROCKS!

Becky said...

This is so elegant. Love the white and black.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...