Monday 29 March 2010

Easter gift set.

Hello.
Here is a really quick and simple Easter gift set. I have made two of these sets for the daugthers of one of my Mum's colleagues. On the left is a variation on the pull treats, I just had to make it thicker as the chocolate in it isn't flat. Then there is a really simple bookmark, which I only made because there was some card leftover which was the perfect shape. Lastly there is a variation on the 2,4,6,8 box. I added half an inch to each side so it is now a 2 1/2,5, 7 1/2, 10 box. These boxes contain mini chocolate eggs, mixed through strips of tissue paper so that it is like the eggs are in a nest.

ETA: The chick stamp is from Hobbycraft. I have just checked their site though and it doesn't appear to be on there anymore. I did buy it probably two or three years ago though.

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

All are just precious! What a wonderful gift idea.

Miss Mary said...

Very cute...you alays amaze me at what I'm going to see next. Keep them coming!

Miss Mary said...

errr that should have been always..lol

dawnmercedes said...

what a great chick stamp!! where did you get it??

Lynn McAuley said...

What an adorable way to present your Easter treats!! Love these sweet chicks!!

Tammy said...

Too cute for words. Love the color.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hello from Australia!
I LOVE your Easter gift set - absolutely adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...