I mentioned a couple of posts back that my FMIL took me to this shop yesterday. I thought I would share some pictures with you of the things that I got. Half of this was paid for by my future in-laws and half I've bought myself. It's not my birthday for another 10 days, but I don't think we really get another chance to go. And yes, I do realise I am incredibly lucky! Thank you Treena!
So, here is everything.
- 'Renaissance' 6x6 pad by Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen
- 'Spring Burst' 6x6 pad by Papermania
- 'Rose Garden' 6x6 pad by Papermania
- 'Funky Vintage' 6x6 pad by Dovecraft
- 'Rose-Tinted Christmas' 6x6 pad by DCWV
- 'Birthday' 6x6 pad by Dovecraft
- 'Linen Paper Pack' 6x6 pad by Victoria and Albert Museum
- 'Capsule Collection' A5 pad in aqua by Papermania
- 'Bloom &Grow' 8x8 pad by My Mind's Eye
- Fiskars scallop edge scissors.
- 'Carol Singers' by Woodware Craft Collection
- 'Swiss Dots' Cuttlebug folder
- A pack of black envelopes
- Stazon re-inker
- Papermania watervolour blender pens
- Papermania Snow White gel pens
- Aqua-Flo brushes