Monday 12 April 2010

Digital thank yous

Hello.
I've been playing with making my own digital stamps again. This time I've added some text to the image too. I didn't realise it would take up so much space when I printed it so the actual card is pretty plain, but at least it let's the image speak for itself. These three will be going to my Mum, my Grandma and my Auntie to thank them for the holiday we've just been on. The image is of everyone who I went with on the doorstep of the house we stayed in.

5 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

They will love it....so creative!

Tammy said...

What a great thank you card, they will love it. I visited the link you provided but sadly, I do not have photoshop.

Lynn McAuley said...

These are so amazing and way beyond my skill level!! I so love what you have created with your photos and this technique!! Awesome work, Mary-Kate!

jimlynn said...

Just wonderful! This will be something to treasure for years to come.

Becky said...

These are fabulous. What great memories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...