Friday 30 April 2010

Samples day five

Hello.
Sorry for the lack of samples yesterday, I had a very busy day. Busy in a good way though. I worked in the morning and then my FMIL took me here. Very impressive craft shop! I will definitely be going again when I've saved up some money. Then when James finished work, the two of us and his parents went to Taybarns.

So, here are yesterday's samples, and I will be back later with today's. (I ran out and need to make a few more to post for the next 3 days.) - The paper is from the Verde paper pack which is part of the the Capsule Collection by Papermania.
- The flower image is In Bloom by Technique Tuesday.
- With Love is from the Jungle Buddies set by Kanban.
- The scallop border is from the Flounce set in the Persimmon Collection by Papermania.

The second card only took ten minutes to make. It is 2 1/2" square.
- Party time and the flower are from the Chick set in the Honey and Hugs range by Papermania.
- The flowers on the background are from the Flounce set in the Persimmon Collection by Papermania

2 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

More great samples!

Becky said...

clean - simple - beautiful..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...