Wednesday 28 April 2010

Samples day four

Hello.
A couple of 'love' cards for today's samples. This first one is a gate fold card. Both stamps are from the 'Sweet Nothings' set by Papermania. I'm not sure how well it shows in the picture, but the white panels are inked along the edges using a bronze ink pad.
The second sample is this easel card. The white pieces on this card have since had pictures added to them. 'Love you' was stamped using Elzybells 'Bold Alpha'. The paper comes from the Checks 6x6 pad by Paper Cellar.
I decided to make it a little bit different and added a flap so I could put two more pictures on the inside.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

A++, both ideas are terrific, especially the last one where you can add pictures. Great idea!

Lynn McAuley said...

Your fun layout works so perfectly for the gate fold design!! And as an easel, too!! Really versatile! Thanks for all these great ideas, Mary-Kate!!

dawnmercedes said...

I was thinking about making a gate fold...but didn't! haha

Patty Gorka said...

Super cards, love how they are of a different fold. I always find myself using the same basic fold and I should try something different.

Unknown said...

Your cards this week have been fabulous Mary-Kate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...