Monday 12 April 2010

You rock!

Hello.
On Wednesday I am going to be having a girlie evening with my three best friends. Two of them will be receiving the card posted here (I made another one with a green base), and I couldn't really leave the third without a card so I have made this one for her. I really love that that DP, which I made using the circle stamp from the Scrumptious set by Papermania. I think I might have to make some more. 'You Rock' is also done using Papermania stamps, the 'Leftovers' alphabet set. Both stamp sets can be found here (second and fifth on the list).

4 comments:

Miss Molly said...

This is super cute...reminds me of a comicbook...very nice! I like the monochromatic looks too!

Gardner's Basket said...

Great card! You did a beautiful job making the designer paper!

Lynn McAuley said...

You're killin' me with these sensational images!! I love them!!!!

Miss Mary said...

Awesome card. How do you make them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...