Monday 7 June 2010

Birthday boy

Hello.
This image was one of my practices at using the promarkers (I made this before the creature ones, I just didn't get it posted yet). The colour slightly bled outside the lines, but I thought I would use it on a card anyway.
- The image is from 'Cute Characters set 1' by Personal Impressions
- The sentiment is from 'Friendly Advice' in the Kid Quotes line by Inkadinkado
- The paper is from the 'Funky Vintage' 6x6 pad by Dovecraft
- The embellishements are washers which I had leftover from the washer pendant technique challenge on SCS.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute card. Love your embellishments!

Lynn McAuley said...

How fun and fabulous!! I love this wonderful card!! Wonderful work, Mary-Kate!!

Becky said...

What a fresh and fun card, the dp matches so perfect with this image

Patty Gorka said...

Your coloring turned out perfect, love that dp too! I doesn't look like it's outside of the lines to me, great job!

jimlynn said...

What a cute card. Your coloring is great and I didn't even notice the bleeding. So cute.
Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...