Friday 11 June 2010

A couple of birthday cards.

Hello.
This first card was made using only elements from the 'Winnie's Walls' 12x12 kit by S.E.I. The kit was bought for me by my FMIL.

Here is the inside. It has already been written, so you can see James and I are sending this one to my Grandma.

I bought a magazine yesterday which had some bumble bear stamps free with it. They are so cute, so I had to make a card with them straight away. Here's what I came up with.
- Both papers are from the 'Rose Garden' 6x6 pad by Papermania
- The sentiment is from 'Worth Repeating' by Stampology

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Both cards are wonderful but I am a little partial to your grandmother's card.

Unknown said...

I love these colours. The little bear is cute. Well done M-K. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...