Monday 19 July 2010

Monday 19th

Hello.
Today I am not really here. I am currently travelling to Ireland, so this post and the posts for the next week will be scheduled. The first few posts will be the five cards which finish the ten Christmas cards for July and the rest will just be random.

Today's card is fairly simple as I wanted the background to be seen. It was embossed using my cuttlebug. I added some heart shaped gems to the centre of the larger snowflakes. The 'Joy' chipboard is from a packet I have had for a while, but I don't have the label for it anymore.

6 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love the white snowy background and sparkling Joy...so cool and perfect for Christmas!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Almost forgot...have a wonderful time in Ireland!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love your beautifully embossed snowflake background for this sensational sentiment! What a gorgeous holiday card, Mary-Kate!!

Enjoy your trip with family and friends!!

Tammy said...

OUtstanding Christmas card -- really lovely.

Have a great time and be safe!

paige said...

Lovely card. I love the random bling on the background.

Gardner's Basket said...

So simple and elegant! Great card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...