Monday 13 September 2010

More good luck.

Hello.
A couple of posts back I shared with you the good luck card I will soon be giving to my cousin. Today's card is the one that will be going to her boyfriend. They both leave for Sunderland University on Saturday.

Also, I thought I would share with you a little of what I've been up to the past few days which has kept me from blogging. My friend had a party on Friday night to celebrate her new roommate moving in. Most of Saturday was spent recovering.

Then on Sunday I went with James and his parents to the National Space Centre for a Doctor Who convention. Here is a photo of me and James with The Doctor and Amy (not the real actors) in front of the Tardis.

3 comments:

paige said...

great card for encouragement!

Tammy said...

fun encouragement card. Looks like you and James were having a good time.

April said...

I love that image...a great card to send off the potential cousin....lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...