Wednesday 4 January 2012

All you need is love!

Hello.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

I have decided this year to set myself a challenge for the year. The last year and a bit for a few reasons my blog posts were sporadic, so this year my aim is to post at least once a week. So, on with my first post of the year.

Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine had a free 'Travel Light' 6x6 pad by We R Memory Keepers, which as soon as I saw it I had to buy. The papers looked good for masculine cards, which I always find hard to make, so they should be helpful. This card uses four different papers from the pad. The sentiment is from a Hobbycraft set. I bought a few of their sets a while back and this is the first time using one.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well you are starting off fabulously..This card is terrific, love the patterns and shapes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...