Friday 6 January 2012

Birthday Girl

Hello.
Every so often I print a few pages of digi's off for me to work through. This card was made using a couple of the digi's that I printed recently. Both images used on this card come from Bugaboo. They were coloured using promarkers, with a few dots of star dust stickles on the icing of the cupcake. I saw a card today which had used the Swiss Dots embossing folder, which inspired me to get my Cuttlebug out for the background. The sentiment for this card came from a set of pre-stamped sentiments which came free with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.

3 comments:

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Fabulous coloring and I love that Swiss Dots folder!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Completely adorable card. Love the embossing behind the image.

Ellibelle said...

This is too cute! Love the image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...