Thursday 26 April 2012

Avengers Assemble

Hello.
I have made this card in honour of the Avengers film coming out today. James and I went to see it, and both loved it. The images on this card come from a sticker book I bought when I was in Florida in 2007. I bought the book with the idea of using the stickers for cards, but this is the first time I have used any. The Hulk, Iron Man and Thor are all popped off the card to add some interest, but it doesn't show in the picture.


I added a little decoration to the inside too.



4 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Very cute card and a great way to sue stickers. My son loves super heroes. He would love this card!

Becky said...

What a great card you created with these stickers..These were shows I watched as a kid...brings back memories :)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What fun Mary Kate. May the force be with you!

Gardner's Basket said...

This is a great card, I love what you did with the stickers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...