Friday 8 June 2012

Crafter's Companion

Hello.
I recently bought a couple of Crafter's Companions stamp sets. They are so sweet I had to use them straight away. This is the couple of card's I made with them.

The first one uses the Grandma set. My Grandma's birthday is coming up later this month so I might send this one to her. I used a paper with a hopscotch pattern for the background to keep with the theme of childhood games.


The second card uses the Best Friends set. I knew I wanted to use this floral ribbon which was recently given to me by James' mum, so I coloured their dresses in to match it.

3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Both your cards are delightful Mary Kate. Love that you reused the ribbon too.

Karen said...

Mary Kate, both your cards so sweet. I love the images. The one of Grandma is a hoot and I am sure she would love it for her birthday.

Craft Paper said...

These cards are so sweet! I like that hopscotch paper . The sentiment is just too funny on the second card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...