Friday 12 October 2012

31 Day Card Challenge - Day 12

Hello.
The second of the item challenges for the 31 Day Card Challenge is to use material. My first thought was ribbon, but I wanted to use something different. I have a scrap of denim from an old skirt in my craft room so I decided to use that. Skullz Boy by Squiggle stamps is backed by the denim and then two papers from the Rock Star pack by Best Creations. The final layer is from my scraps. Everything except the image was inked to give a grungy look.


3 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your card. I especially like the unusual color combo you used!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

As Tammy said the colour combo is unusual Mary Kate but it works beautifully.

Lynn McAuley said...

I sure have missed a ton of fabulous designs on your blog this week! Love this little rocker and his shiny guitars!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...