Friday 9 November 2012

Broken Foot

Hello.
Some of you may remember James breaking his foot back in March. Well, it didn't heal properly, so today he has had surgery to fuse the bones back together. He should only be in hospital over the weekend, but will then be in a cast for another three months. I'm posting this really quickly before I go to visit him, so I'll get on to the card. I used a Kenny K image, and backed him on a circle of paper from the Travel Light pad by We R Memory Keepers. I will update about James with my next post.


8 comments:

Winnie said...

Wishing James a speedy recovery! I hope he is home fast too.

Great card! Love that image. It is so cute and so different from any I have seen before. Love the fun papers you used too. TGIF!

MiamiKel said...

Super sweet card .. You are a wonderful sister!!

I hope James recovers quickly!!

MiamiKel said...

Super sweet card .. You are a wonderful sister!!

I hope James recovers quickly!!

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear James is still having trouble with his foot! Hope he is now on his way to a complete recovery! Super cute card and great colors!

Marcy said...

Great card and love the image! Love Kenny K's! HOpe James gets better real soon! :)

ddazzled71 said...

I love the colors and image of this card Mary Kate, its a great card boy card! I hope James has a speedy recovery and that his foot heals back to as good as normal! xx

Lynn McAuley said...

So sorry that James is having to go through this again! Hope this time it heals quickly and completely!

Love this sweet birthday card!! What a great design for this adorable image, Mary-Kate!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I love your card Mary Kate. I hope James gets better really soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...